Friday, August 9, 2013

Power Conditions

I am writing this from a lift. Im on my way, like any other day, to work. I am late. I did not make time for breakfast either. All this is normal. Then, why is it that I feel different? Is it because of the african bead chain I decided to put on today? (I have never worn it to work) Or is it maybe the fact that I am not, (as I usually am) wearing my earphones in the lift. I tune out the world, it's my thing, especially in here. Or is it the last few days that have seen my life take a turn that have made me feel this way? The new girlfriend? The company? I think, its all these things. Let me walk you through it...

It is what the Statistic Scientists call a condition of power. It is basically a graph going up in performance or rather, in well-being. I am well. I am aware. I am awake. It is when everything seems to go your way, when persistance and will or hope gives you a reward. I have waited a long time to get here. To find myself doing well in my business, in my social life and in the face of numerous troubles. It feels good to feel good. And an important observation is that you need to work for it. You need to want it, to put all your focus and believe in your own ability. You need to let go and yet embrace. And soon enough, you will feel a change, you will feel the ultimate feeling as you head into the new and face impossible targets. You will feel it, this sense of purpose, this need to achieve and the belief that nothing is unassailable.

Thats the silver lining.

#prongslives

No comments:

Post a Comment